The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
ChromaPop Sun Lenses
Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered green mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
VLT = 9%
Includes ChromaPop Storm lenses for low light conditions.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes Protective Goggle Bag / ChromaPop Storm Lenses
- Style # II7CPSBK17