The Arc'teryx Atom LT is a lightweight, insulated Coreloft™ vest, designed to preserve core warmth. Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels—made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
Style # 14646