The all mountain Anertia Glove delivers exceptional fit, grip and dexterity while insulating and protecting snowboarders and skiers from wet and cold. Breathable waterproof protection comes from an ergonomically designed insert made from GORE-TEX® with XCR® product technology. Fortius™ 1.0 softshell outer provides a high level of abrasion resistance and stretch performance, along with exceptional air permeability to help speed moisture transfer.
On area skiing and snowboarding combines high speed descents with cooling lift rides, creating a need for exceptional thermal protection and moisture management. The Anertia uses two types of PrimaLoft® insulation mapped to provide effective warmth and ergonomic performance. On the back of the hand, an area more exposed to cold, lofty 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is used for maximum warmth. In the palm and fingers, areas where dexterity, grip and durability are critical, 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is used. This denser insulation provides warmth when compressed and resists packing out with use.
Features are specifically selected for on area performance. Leather reinforced palms and fingers add durability and elevate grip, the shorter cuff layers easily under jacket cuffs, wrist leashes help prevent dropped gloves from getting away, and a loop at the finger tips allows the gloves to be clipped together and easily hung to dry. Internal taping bonds palms and fingers to outer shell to improve grip, reduce slipping between layers. A brushed liner runs fingertip to wrist and provides warmth, comfort and aids moisture transport. The cuff is secured with Velcro® and is built with an integrated elastic gore for precision fit.
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Removable wrist leashes
- Low profile adjustable Velcro® cuff
- Integrated elastic in cuff for precision fit
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- Webbing loop to clip mittens together with carabiner
- GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco
- 60g Primaloft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
- Surface clean only.
Style # 16165