When Civil War veterans (and brothers) George and Joe O'Bryan first started making pants out of recycled Army tents in their Nashville, Tennessee factory, they couldn't have possibly known that they were creating what would become an American icon.
In the 20th century, Duck Heads became synonymous with khakis in the South, where one would be hard pressed to walk around a golf course, fraternity house, law firm or boardroom without seeing the distinct Mallard label. Now, after a long hiatus, the signature chinos are back, and better than ever.
Each hand-crafted pant features a classic, comfortable fit and a durable finish. These pants are Made to be Worn.
- 8.2oz Cramerton Cotton twill
- Double needle on exterior of leg
- Stone washed for ultimate comfort
- Garment dyed (excluding khaki and sand)
- Signature Duck Head label and brushed nickel button
- 5 gauge nickel zipper
- Front pockets reinforced with bar tacks
- Pocketing is lined with a cotton/poly herringbone fabric
- Duck Head story stamped on interior pocket bag
- Made in the USA
- Style # DS14P01
|Duck Head Measurements: Inches|
|Front Rise||11||11 5/8||11 5/8||11 3/4||12||12 1/4||12 1/2||12 3/4||13|
|Leg Opening||7 1/2||8 1/4||8 1/4||8 3/4||9 1/4||9 3/4||10 1/4||10 3/4||11 1/4|
|Thigh||12||12 3/4||12 3/4||13||13 1/2||14||14 1/2||15||15 1/2|