Built for the demands of rugged upcountry Big Island, the Kohala with waterproof leathers combines signature OluKai comfort with a tough work ethic.
- Outsole: Durable, high-density, non-marking rubber outsole with embossed leather arch insert and leather welt.
- Footbed: Triple-layer anatomical EVA footbed. Multii-density EVA provides lightweight cushioning and support. Moisture-wicking microfiber cover, removable.
- Non-Marking Rubber: Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Water-Resistant: Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Full Grain Leather: Premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.