Past Season Color
Patagonia's heavy-duty, workwear-inspired Lined Canvas Hoody is built of durable 10-oz organic cotton canvas with ¼"-pile polyester fleece lining (70% recycled) in the body and hood. Polyester-lined sleeves have gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for increased range of motion through the upper body.
The attached hood has a drawcord for adjustability. A drop-tail hem provides extra coverage for your lower back on cold and windy days. With full-length welted center-front zipper and two deep handwarmer pockets; the left pocket has an additional drop-in pocket for your phone and keys. Hip length.
- Classic 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas workwear-inspired jacket lined with cozy ¼"-pile 100% polyester (70% recycled) fleece in the body. Recycled polyester taffeta gusseted sleeves allow increased range of motion
- Welted, full-length center-front zipper
- Two deep handwarmer pockets; cell phone/utility drop-in pocket inside left handwarmer pocket
- Self-fabric cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Attached hood with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece lining and adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms and articulated elbows provide greater range of motion
- Hip length
- Shell: 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Lining: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece. Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester
- 1156 g (40.8 oz)
- Style # 27163