The multisport versatility of Patagonia's iconic R1® Pullover stems from its minimal design and Regulator® fabric – now a lighter and more breathable fleece made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with the same outstanding stretch and durability.
Patagonia's R1® Pullover features a high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates – now redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. Simple cuffs stay comfortable against the wrists, minimalist zippers reduce bulk, and. a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Tailored Fit
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Style # 40109