The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
For wild rides or controlled descents, the micro-grid fleece interior of the Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in Patagonia's lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene® Thermal Weight has 92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, flatlock seams to minimize chafing and a 22-inch inseam for comfort with big boots.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- 22" inseam hits upper calf above boots
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Style # 43680