Built for a more active lifestyle, these performance jeans feature mechanical stretch, COOLMAX® fiber-based moisture management and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize water and energy use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Featuring COOLMAX® fiber-based moisture management and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for greater comfort, performance and protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified products that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; uses an innovative dye process to minimize water and energy use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 552 g (19.5 oz)
- Style # 56025