A lighter option than denim, the new Patagonia Straight Fit All-Wear Jeans are made from an airy but durable 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton canvas/2% spandex plain weave. The touch of weft stretch adds performance and comfort for bike commutes or cross-country flights.
Classic 5-point styling with antique nickel piton rivets gives them the look and feel of traditional jeans. The slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise. Best for lean-to-medium builds, they're neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs, and cut straight from knee to ankle. The comfortable waistband is secured with double-needle belt loops and a zip fly with antique nickel shank button closure.
Two front handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets and a small coin pocket on the right hip. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish, and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability. Inseam is 32". Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Tailored Fit
- Made of a lightweight, durable organic cotton canvas with weft stretch for comfort and performance
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle stitched belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex garment-washed 2-way stretch plain weave. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Style # 56095