For the runner who needs a fully featured and versatile running short, the Patagonia Nine Trails is made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend and is now updated with a supportive and moisture-wicking boxer-brief liner for additional chafe protection. Details: rear zippered pocket, zippered front pockets, odor-resistant built-in boxer-brief liner. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Inseam: 6"
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on front
- 8" inseam with 2" side notch
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Style # 57600