A shelter for the high-country escape artist, the Patagonia Refugitive Jacket uses lightweight and stretchy 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-Knit™ backer technology in a fully featured, packable hard shell.
The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX® construction has enhanced breathability throughout, but uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility. The Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit-zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents. Pockets include two above harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers, interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets, and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins. The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Classic Fit
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics with Gore® C-Knit™ backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® shell. Lower arms, upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® Shell. All with Gore® C-Knit™ backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Style # 83615