For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Patagonia Adze Hybrid Jacket combines fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with breathable and stretchy side panels for insulated protection without overheating.
The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness-line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Tailored Fit
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Style # 83450