Originally built for the U.S. Military Randolph Engineering's flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. U.S. Military Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become Randolph Engineering's flagship product and has set the standard for world-class quality.
- Medium Fit
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Style # AF54634