Old-world craftsmanship meets modern technology in a heritage style that combines the rugged DNA of a work boot with advanced comfort. Bench crafted of Horween® Chromexcel American steer, a full aniline pull-up leather with a rich, waxy feel that gains even more character with wear. Exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® and EVA foam in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support. Goodyear welt construction allows the leather to mold to your foot as you wear them, so they’ll fit like they were made for you.
- Genuine Horween® Chromexcel American steer.
- Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
- Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology with Ortholite cushioned footbed.
- Sturdy, milled solid brass speed lace hooks.
- American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
- Detailed with contrast topstitching.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Oil-resistant, non-slip Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole.
- Style # 30-0816