Earn Man Outfitters Rewards Points with every purchase. Learn More
The classic weekender duffel bag, the Patagonia Arbor has a padded base to protect your belongings, a clean silhouette and a utilitarian design that hauls your gear in style and comfort. The 100% recycled polyester fabric feels light and supple, resists moisture and withstands abrasion and wear. A large, U-shaped zip-opening top provides fast access to the main compartment, and a side pocket, secured with another zipper, keeps odiferous items like climbing shoes separate from your other gear. The padded shoulder strap has an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort. The body is made from 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester and lined with 200-denier 10% polyester; both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester bdoy fabric offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Large U-zip main compartment for easy access; zippered side pocket for small items
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder strap
- Padded base protects contents
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 737 g (26 oz)
- Style # 49270
Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions of the bag?
Dimensions: 24 x 12.5 x 11
Volume: 3661 cu. in.
Weight: 26 oz.