Marketing Image Widget
This one got its sea legs back in 1935, and has since become a year-rounder. Effortlessly setting the bar—or mast—for what an every-day boat shoe should be.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Materials: Genuine hand-sewn leather in a classic moccasin construction (translation: super durable)
- Cozy, soft lining.
- Two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and genuine rawhide laces
- Comfort: An Ortholite® insole for a little extra comfort
- Functional 36° Lacing System means the shoe laces all the way around, so you can pull them as tight as you like them for that just-right fit
- Traction: Patented Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ on non-marking rubber outsoles won’t scuff floors but gives you sure footing, from boat deck to back deck
- Style # STS18418
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.