Sale $74.50 $149.00 50% off
Marketing Image Widget
Lightweight, comfortable, highly versatile jacket designed for cold weather training and post workout cool downs.
Made from Torrent™, a soft, stretchy, air permeable lightweight fleece, and reinforced with water resistant Socora™ on the arms and shoulders, the versatile Stradium Jacket is designed for mountain training and high output activities in cooler weather, and provides warmth during post workout cool down periods. Torrent™ is used in the body to provide thermal comfort and moisture management. Socora™ panels on the arms and shoulders are specifically placed to provide airflow, weather resistance and abrasion resistance. A Polygiene® treatment helps control odor.
Created for fast forward activities like trail running, hiking or Nordic skiing, the Stradium is built to move. The regular fit accommodates light layers, but is streamlined enough to keep close to the body to maximize the Torrent™ fabric’s moisture management properties. Functional articulation and gusseted underarms combine with fabric’s stretch to maximize freedom of movement. The tall collar provides warmth, and the locking slider on the front zipper prevents inadvertent opening.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Mesh backed Socora in shoulders and arms regulates temperature
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Stretchy cuffs
- Wide hemline
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- MP3/Cell phone pocket inside hand pocket
- Reflective logo
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Style # 16279
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.
This is an awesome jacket. It has a trim fit and the large fits me great. I'm 6'3 185 lbs. The material is super soft and light weight, but still wind and water resistant. Arc'teryx makes incredibly high quality products. It'd be hard to find a comparable jacket of this quality for $150. Highly recommended.