Marketing Image Widget
A minimalist down vest providing a high level of core warmth for very little weight, the Cerium LT performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability.
Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, an adjustable hem drawcord that seals out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grabHem Configuration
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Includes stuff sack
- Style # 18015
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.