Marketing Image Widget
We’d like to introduce you to your new favorite pair of jeans. Mizzen+Main performance denim is made from the highest quality raw American denim. Incredible durability made to move with you. The denim has a remarkable 40% stretch without sacrificing function and feel. We don’t think there has ever been a more comfortable pair of raw denim.
- 40% Stretch
- 11oz indigo dyed American denim
- 36" finished inseam
- Fabric contents: 90% cotton, 7% polyester, 3% spandex
- Wash these bad boys separately unless you want to turn your white sheets blue
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry
- For best results, turn the denim inside out for washing
- Due to the natural dyes used in this garment, the coloring will rub off onto fabrics and upholstery (aka don't sit on a white couch for the first few wears)
- Style # D-1000
Customer Questions & Answers
Why is there only one length for the Patton stretch American denim jeans? And are the loose or tight around the legs and ankles?
These pants are only offered in one length because they are meant to be tailored to your exact lenght.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
'Patton' Stretch American Denim Jeans