With a water-ready build, the Kipi has been tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association. Features decorative strap stitching, a welded hook logo on the toe-post overlay, laser footbed detail and a custom jacquard webbing tag which represents the colors of the HLA.
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with razor siped edges for grip on wet surfaces.
- Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for both comfort and support.
- A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program, introducing water safety, first aid and surf rescue techniques to thousands of kids across Hawaii.
- Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Style # 10324
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.