Clinically studied to help healthy individuals support memory, focus, and processing speed.
Alpha BRAIN helps you remember names and places, focus on complex tasks, and improve your mental speed in response to stimuli. Whether it is a work project, a social gathering, or an athletic performance, taking Alpha BRAIN is like another gear for your brain.
Made with Earth Grown Nutrients
- Bacopa Monniera: has been used for centuries in the traditional Ayurvedic medical system of India to improve memory and longevity, possessing both antioxidant and aptogenic properties.
- Cat’s Claw: The Amazon rainforest is the home of cat’s claw, a plant revered by traditional cultures for its antioxidant and immune-boosting properties. After years of research, the creators and founders of AC-11® developed a hot water extraction process based on a proprietary molecular sieving technology, using it to create AC-11® — The Rainforest Super Herb.
- Huperzia Serrata: An extract from the plant commonly known as northern firmoss (Huperzia serrata), Huperzine A is a naturally derived acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Acetylcholinesterase (AchE) is responsible for the breakdown of Acetylcholine, and so by inhibiting AchE, more acetylcholine is made available to the brain.
- Oat Straw: Alpha BRAIN® includes highly concentrated oat straw (Avena sativa), an alleviator of neurological stress and exhaustion, which has been shown to have a positive impact on cognitive performance in healthy subjects.
Other Alpha BRAIN® Ingredients
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine is an amino acid precursor that helps the body with the production of the neurotransmitter L-dopa.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is credited as one of the major reasons why green tea is much smoother than any other caffeinated beverage. Closely related to the GABA mechanism and easily absorbed by the body, L-theanine helps to maintain balance in the Alpha BRAIN formula.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa): Oatstraw is a mildly relaxing herb that has a history of traditional use as one of nature's stress-management nutrients.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an essential lipid compound abundant within brain cell membranes.
- Pterostilbene: An antioxidant naturally abundant in blueberries, this particular compound helps the body with the reduction of oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6: One of the body's busiest vitamins, involved in numerous biological reactions in the body. One of its primary tasks is to aid in the synthesis of amino acids and neurotransmitters.
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.