Past Season Color
This diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of the classic Snap-T® Pullover is made of a soft organic cotton/polyester fabric for everyday layering warmth.
Made with a soft organic cotton/polyester jacquard knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable, cozy warmth, the Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover relishes early-morning belays or cool afternoons (preferably uninterrupted) in the shop. The one-inch diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility.
Patagonia cut the arms generously with Y-Joint sleeves to allow unlimited shoulder mobility. The doubled stand-up collar has a snapped placket to block breezy weather. Wide rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth and retain shape. Climbing cord hanging loop and inside contrast collar tape brushed for softness.
- Warm, diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey blend
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features a P-6 label on the left chest
- Hip length
- Body: 8.8-oz 72% organic cotton/28% polyester jacquard in 1" diamond quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton). Sleeve cuffs and hem: 15-oz 98% polyester/2% spandex rib knit. Pocket, placket and inner collar: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 538 g (19 oz)
- Style # 25371
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.