Marketing Image Widget
A work-style jacket with a stowaway hood made with 7.9-oz stretch canvas lined with ¼-inch pile polyester fleece. Patagonia's Maple Grove is a durable, weather-resistant jacket with a warm lining to keep you moving freely for the overflowing list of everyday chores. The 67% organic cotton/33% polyester fabric not only has stretch, but also a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase durability. A thick layer of 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled) lines the body of the jacket for durable warmth while a soft layer of 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation and lightweight taffeta fabric lines the arms to trap hear and glide smoothly for easy layering. The full-length center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with snap closures and a stand-up collar warms your neck and blocks the wind.
- Tailored Fit
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR and an antibacterial finish. Lined with ¼-inch 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- Style # 26995
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.
Very pleased thank you!! Will order from you again.
Love the jacket!!
Great looking jacket. Fits good, feels good. Bought for my 20 year old son. He loves it.
Haven’t a topped wearing it