Offering adaptable H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection for any urban or backcountry environment, this versatile 3-in-1 jacket features a zip-out jacket with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation. The 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, insulator or waterproof, insulated jacket.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility. Windproof and water-resistant zip-out jacket is made with warm, 150-g Thermogreen® insulation that stays warm, even when wet
- Shell: 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility; hood is helmet-compatible; center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin; left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather; hip length
- Zip-out jacket: full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; diamond quilting detail creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance; two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort; one zippered, interior left-chest security pocket; hip length
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining (body): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (sleeves, hood and hem): 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 1224 g (43.2 oz)
- Style # 28090
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.