The Patagonia Tres 3-In-1 is a versatile 3-in-1 parka with city smarts has a shell made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a removable, adjustable hood; warm zip-out jacket insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
When a midwinter nor'easter rolls into town, meet it at the station in the ready-for-anything Tres 3-in-1 Parka. You can wear the shell alone in the rain, add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather or hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist persistent moisture and is bluesign® approved. A waterproof/breathable barrier adds mountaineering-level storm protection, while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. With a newly fine-tuned design, the shell details include an internally adjustable, removable hood; a 2-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with hidden snap closure; a stand-up collar; and a microfleece-lined chin flap. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and 100% Traceable Down insulation (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes two zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has two handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Shell is lower-hip length; zip-out jacket is hip length.
- Shell: Full-zip parka with two-way, waterproof, PU-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; two exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered handwarmers pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; one exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered left-chest pocket; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: Down Sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; two zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; one zippered, interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; Zip-out jacket: hip length
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell/lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1323 g (46.7 oz)
- Style # 28387
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.