Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof insulated jacket.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is bluesign® approved
- 1335 g (47.1 oz)
- Style # 31674
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.