Patagonia named them Daily, but they’re so comfortable you’ll probably end up wearing these go-to boxer briefs through the night. Made from Capilene® Daily, they are Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort.
The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing.
The brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants, and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% Capilene® polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Style # 32478
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.