A page from the shaper’s handbook: the classic Patagonia® board shorts label on the Cotton/Poly Pocket T-Shirt. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, Texas co-op organic cotton. Original artwork is screen-printed on left-chest pocket using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Tailored Fit
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original design inspired by vintage Patagonia label
- Materials: 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Style # 39053
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.