Marketing Image Widget
Made from 100% recycled polyester, this is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer. It has a smooth jersey face that feels great next to skin, the wicking performance of Capilene® polyester and a regular fit suited to everyday pursuits. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility and a self-fabric collar that feels soft against skin.
- Standard Fit
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Pigment printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artists by color code: Lance Rea (FBWT), Matthew Cater (UOFG), Patagonia Original Art (STWI, TXVK, OXFG)
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Style # 45281
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.