The Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack carries a full quiver of gear when you’re traversing a pulsing city or crossing a wind-scoured mountain pass. It houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity. The generous main compartment carries the majority of your gear and comes with a raised, padded sleeve sized to hold most 17" laptops. Equipped with a tube port, the sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you leave your laptop at home. A secondary compartment stores everyday necessities like keys, pens and a phone. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, and a brushed tricot-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Patagonia Chacabuco's suspension system uses heat-venting Air Flow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps. With a webbing waistbelt, sternum strap and compression straps to stabilize the load. The body is made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester and lined with 200-denier 100% polyester. The base is 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, and all fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body made of a strong, lightweight recycled polyester with a water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Dedicated, padded pocket that holds most 17" laptops is raised off the ground to protect electronics; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; small zippered pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 779 g (27.5 oz)
- Style # 47926
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.