The Patagonia R1 Field 1/4 Zip is a comfortable and highly versatile layering piece that provides outstanding insulation.
The new Field R1 comes into its own on those cool autumn afternoons, when everyone else is indoors watching football. Made with ultralight, 6.3-oz stretch fleece, the Field R1 moves with you and takes the chill out of the air. Highly water repellent reinforced shoulders, forearms and hem provide enhanced durability and ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. When you’ve put enough miles behind you to heat up, the Field R1 compresses down for easy packability. Versatile, tough and comfortable across a wide temperature range, the Field R1 raises the bar for fleece insulation.
- 93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Reinforced shoulder, forearms and hem for durability and water resistance
- Highly breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; front-zippered left chest pocket
- 6.3-oz 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece. Reinforcements: 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Style # 52720
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.