The Patagonia Sol Patrol II versatile short-sleeved travel shirt is made of lightweight polyester ripstop.
In theory, chasing Indonesian surf and bonefish for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, it’s really damn hot. To make sure you’re covered, the Sol Patrol Shirt is made of lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. The double-layer collar stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points but can also stand up as extra ammunition against the rays. Cooling mesh (center back) and side air vents are receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in a wide array of circumstances. Two button-through chest pockets are lined with mesh; there’s also an inset zippered pocket on the left. The Sol Patrol has the Patagonia casting logo stitched above the front left chest pocket.
- Classic Fit
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester provides 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitate ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on chest
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop, with 30-UPF sun protection
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Style # 54234
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.