Post-surf or après-ski, these essential Patagonia polyester fleece Synchilla pants have a Snap-T® style back pocket and elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord; spandex binding at the cuffs for warmth.
Invented for those who can’t migrate south to escape winter, Snap-T® Pants are soft, warm and livable. They’re made from plush, bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece (80-85% recycled) that dries quickly, wicks moisture and is smooth against the skin. With an elasticized waistband, exterior drawstring and spandex binding at the cuffs, they perform equally well when worn alone or under shell pants. On-seam handwarmer pockets and a classic rear Snap-T pocket hold life’s little necessities. Inseam (size 32) is 32". Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Classic Fit
- Made from warm and durable polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Classis Snap-T® detailing on rear pocket
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable exterior drawstring
- Spandex binding on bottom leg cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Inseam (size 32) is 32"
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled). Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Style # 56675