Marketing Image Widget
The perfect warmth for just about everything, the classic Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Style # 84622
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.