The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof, with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.
he 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Classic Fit
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Style # 84674
Questions & Answers
Customer service reps are here to help if you have questions about this item.