Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the same rigid military spec standards as the classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during World War II these glasses are loved for their style as well as sun protection.
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.
- 57 MM
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Adjustable silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Mineral crown glass lenses
- UV Protection
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Style # CR71434
Questions & Answers
Will the 57 MM fit if I have a smaller head?
The 57 MM frames are meant to fit an average size head and a 55 MM frame might fit you a little better.