Marketing Image Widget
The stability and protection of a weatherproof work boot with a wear-anywhere look. The Cheyanne II features a waterproof construction built from rich, supple waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole. Add to that 200g insulation, and you get the ultimate in cold-weather style and comfort.
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Textile lining.
- Insulation: 200g insulation.
- Footbed: Removable die cut EVA footbed, textile topcover.
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
- Shaft Height: 7 2/7 in.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
- Platform Height: 1 2/3 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Style # 1750241
Customer Questions & Answers
Do these boots run small or large on the size?
Sorel shoes do run true to size, but we do offer free returns/exchanges if you end up not liking the fit.
Let us know if you have any additional questions at all and feel free to email into firstname.lastname@example.org and we can respond in a more timely manner.
Our grandson loves them.
'Cheyanne II' Duck Boot
Great pair of boots for exploring or walking across campus. Will keep your feet both dry and warm! Definitely worth the money!